Medicaid Deadline for Attestation Extended to April 30, 2017
The attestation deadline for the Illinois Medicaid Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program for the 2016 program year has been extended to April 30, 2017.
This extension applies only to eligible providers who have registered for the program at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website by the March 13, 2017 registration deadline.
Important Dates Overview:
- Providers who have never participated in MU before must register for Medicare/Medicaid Incentive Programs
- First-time participants — 2016 is the last year to join the Medicaid Meaningful Use EHR Incentive Program. If you miss the March 13th deadline, you will not be able to participate.
- Providers who accept any Medicare Part B claims must attest by March 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m. ET, to avoid penalties in 2018.
- The EHR reporting period was any continuous 90 days between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31. 2016
- Registered Medicaid provider participants must attest.
Any questions, please contact the Help Desk: