Web Event: The Mechanics of MIPS Data Submission Options
The Quality Payment Program’s Small, Rural and Underserved Support (QPP-SURS) program is hosting an online event to help MIPS participants understand options for data submission.
This webinar will be moderated by Bruce Spurlock, M.D., President & CEO of Cynosure Health Solutions, and will feature a panel of clinicians and experts discussing the options for submitting MIPS data. The mechanics of using registries, Electronic Health Records (EHRs), claims or other processes to submit data will be described along with the pros and cons of each option for MIPS eligible clinicians in small practices.
This event is designed for:
- MIPS eligible clinicians from small -practices
- Practice managers and other staff from small practices tasked with submitting MIPS data
- Persons assisting small practices preparing to participate in MIPS
Participants will learn:
- The options for submitting MIPS data and the pros and cons of using each option
- The mechanics of how to use each option to submit MIPS data
- Practical tips for successfully and efficiently submitting MIPS data using each available option
Two sessions of this presentation are being offered. Please click the date and time below to register for the session you would like to attend:
This event is being hosted by the QPP SURS Central Support Team, you may contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to News